Tilta Advanced Ring Grip for DJI Ronin (TGA- ARG)
The Advanced Ring Grip for the DJI Ronin (RS 2 or RS 3 Pro) provides more ease of use for the DJI Ronin. Increase the number of ways to hold the gimbal and increase stability.
DJI RS 2 and RS 3 Pro
The DJI Ronin RS 2 or RS 3 Pro can be controlled using internal contacts with the control and joystick in the handles. This is exactly what makes the difference with the Basic Ring Grip.
With stands at the bottom of the Ring Grip, the Advanced Ring Grip can be placed stably on a flat surface.
The Ring Grip can be expanded with various accessories. The power options such as V-mount battery plates are popular. The V-mount and the gimbal are connected via internal contacts, so no loose cables.
The Power Supply Unit clicks directly onto the Ring Grip contacts. Also supply power to accessories such as a monitor or wireless video transmitter. The PSU has both a USB and a P-TAP connection. The PSU only works in combination with the V-mount battery plate.
- INCREASED STABILITY: Provides smoother movements and flexibility while working
- RS2 & RS3 PRO CONTROL Supports full control of the gimbal via the remote control handle
- WIRELESS FOCUS Control Nucleus-M, Nucleus Nano and DJI Wireless Follow Focus motors
- EXTEND BATTERY LIFE Multiple power options ensure longer battery life for RS2/RS3 Pro and accessories
- SUPPORTS ACCESSORIES Easy mounting and powering monitors and more via the power module (not included)
Use extreme caution when connecting P-Tap power cables to the TGA-RG-PM Power Supply Module (not included) as running cables backwards can damage your gimbal
NOTE: Be extremely careful when installing the 18650 batteries as inserting them in the wrong direction (+/-) may damage the handles.
NOTE: The RS 3 does not have communication pins (RSA/NATO Ports) on the NATO rails on the sides. The Remote Control Handle of the advanced ring grip is therefore not compatible.