Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
The Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 replaces the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K. The G2 version looks the same as the URSA Mini Pro with a lot of new features.
For example, the Mini Pro 4.6K G2 in 1080HD can record up to 300 frames per second in Blackmagic RAW and 120 frames per second in 4.6K ProRes.
Lens mount URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
The reading mount of the URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 comes standard with a EF mount for Canon lenses. Optionally available are the F-mount for Nikon lenses. PL mount and B4 mount. Thanks to the design of the URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, the mounts can be exchanged.
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro G2 overview
The most important innovations of the URSA Mini Pro G2 at a glance:
- 15 stops dynamic range camera.
- Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with Blackmagic Design Generation 4 Color Science.
- 60 fps and slow motion recording up to 120 fps in 4.6K, 150 fps in 4K DCI and 300 fps in HD Blackmagic RAW.
- Comes standard with EF mount. Optionally available PL, B4 and F lens mounts.
- 2, 4 and 6 stop ND filters with IR compensation. Specially designed for the color characteristics of Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2.
- ND filter wheel, ISO, shutter, white balance, record knob, audio volume control and slow motion (high frame rate) knob.
- Two built-in C-Fast 2.0 card slots and two SD / UHS-II card slots for continuous recording.
- High speed USB-C port for recording directly to an external SSD or flash disk.
- External LCD status screen to view timecode, shutter and lens setting, battery voltage, recording status and audio level.
- Support of Blackmagic RAW files with Constant Bitrate 3: 1, 5: 1, 8: 1 and 12: 1 or Constant Quality Q0 and Q5. Support for ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422 Proxy recording in 4.6K, 4K, Ultra HD and HD resolution.
- Record 300 frames per second in HD, 150 frames per second in 4K DCI, and 120 frames per second at full frame 4.6K.
- Dual XLR mic / line audio inputs with phantom power, 12G-SDI output, separate 4 pin XLR power output to power the viewfinder, a headphone output, LANC remote control and 4 pin 12V power supply.
- 4 inch fold-out touchscreen for quick and easy operation of the camera's software.
- The URSA Mini Pro G2 comes with a full version of DaVinci Resolve software for editing, color correction and audio post-processing.