Tilta GSS-T01-RSB Tilta Float System RS 2 Battery Counterweight Bracket
This RS 2 Battery Counterweight Bracket is a lightweight option for powering and balancing the Float System via the RS 2’s Battery Handle.
Simply mount the battery handle the same way you would when connecting it to the gimbal body to secure the handle to the bracket.
The Bracket then attaches to the base of the Float System’s post via the same cross section NATO rail included with the Float.
You can then run power from the bracket to the Float via the included 2 Pin Lemo to 2 Pin Lemo Power Cable.
This kit also includes 6x 220g stackable counterweights that connect via the 1/4″-20 threads on the bracket.
This allows you to make fine-tune the balance of your setup and is the perfect option for balancing the Float when using smaller camera bodies such as DSLR’s.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION] for Using Smaller Camera Bodies with the Float System
- [CONVENIENT POWER] Allows the RS2 Battery Handle to Power the Float
- [COUNTER WEIGHTS] Help Fine Tune the Balance of the Float
- [COMPATIBLE] with the RS2 Battery Handle and Float System
- [STURDY] Aluminum and Steel Construction