Tilta GSS-T01-BCB Tilta Float System Bottom Counterweight Bracket
This Counterweight Bracket functions as an option for achieving better dynamic balance and also is a lightweight option for balancing the Float System without Gold or V-Mount batteries.
The Bracket attaches to the base of the Float System’s post via a NATO rail connection and can also be mounted to the bottom of a Gold/V-Mount Battery Plate via a NATO Clamp (not included).
This kit includes 6x 220g stackable counterweights that connect via the 1/4″-20 threads on the bracket which allows you to fine-tune the balance of your setup.
This Counterweight Bracket is a great option for dynamically balancing the Float or when using smaller camera bodies and gimbals that cannot take advantage of Gold or V-Mount power such as those that already power via an internal battery.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION for Using Smaller Camera Bodies with the Float System
- COUNTER WEIGHTS Help Fine Tune the Balance of the Float
- FAST INSTALLATION Quickly Attaches to the Float System
- MOUNTING POINTS 1/4″-20 Threads for Mounting Counter Weight
- STURDY Aluminum and Steel Construction