Tilta Cage for Sony a7 IV Basic Kit – Black (TA-T30-A-B)
This Basic Kit provides protective armor for the Sony a7 IV, a1, S3, R4, 73, R3, A9 and includes a few basic accessories to improve the camera’s functionality.
The Full Cage features several 3/8″-16 and 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as Rod Attachment Ports for our optional Single Rod Holders.
The top of the cage is specifically designed for our Tilta Compact NATO Top Handle for more flexible operating and handling.
The handle includes one cold shoe receiver which can be used to mount an external monitor via our Cold Shoe Accessory Mounting Bracket.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the Tilta 15mm LWS Baseplate Type IV.
The HDMI clamp attaches to the side of the cage and allows you to securely fasten the included HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable your system.
This clamp can help prevent your HDMI cable from coming loose while shooting and can help protect the port on your camera body.
This can be especially helpful when using an external recorder.
- PROTECTIVE ARMOR for Sony a7 IV, a1, S3, R4, 73, R3, A9 Minimizes Wear Over Time
- MOUNT ACCESSORIES via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers, 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- COMPATIBLE with Type IV/VI Side Handles & Type IV Baseplates
- CABLE SECURITY via HDMI Clamp and Male to Female HDMI Adapter
- COMPACT NATO TOP HANDLE Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.