Pegasus2 R2+ is a Thunderbolt 2 hardware RAID 0/1 storage solution with USB 3.0 that includes two hot-swappable hard disk drives and a versatile media bay that now offers users the choice between four different interchangeable pods for convenient media exchange – a CF/SD Reader, SSD Reader, a 1TB HDD Pod and the new CFast 2.0 Reader Pod. The CFast 2.0 Reader Pod provides a convenient and rapid way to transfer 4K content from the new generation of high-end cameras via CFast 2.0 media and is capable of supporting speeds up to 500 MB/s. Plus, each pod comes with USB 3.0 Micro-B for independent access, providing the convenience to take a Pod and work elsewhere away from the editing suite. Data migration has never looked so easy!
Note that the USB 3.0 connection and Thunderbolt connection CANNOT be used at the same time.
A drive or connected device in the Media Bay is not detected when using the USB 3.0 connection.
- 4-Bay hardware RAID 5/6 solution featuring Thunderbolt™ 2
- 8TB model offers capacity for over two hours of uncompressed 4K footage
- Blistering performance for creative professionals creating high-resolution video and rich media content
- Maximizes the available line rate of Thunderbolt™ 2
- Video creators, photographers, graphic artists, and engineers alike can transfer and display 4K video files simultaneously at lightning speeds
- Create, edit, and view live 4K video streams while simultaneously backing up files to the system
- Dual Thunderbolt™ ports for daisy chaining Pegasus2 enclosure units, Apple Thunderbolt™ displays, or Mini DisplayPort devices
- Removable drive bays for effortless drive access and serviceability