Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Controller WLC-T04-HWC
The Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Controller is a lens control system designed for handheld gimbal systems.
A single operator can simultaneously control the lens gear and operate their gimbal. The Nano system is compatible with all DSR, modified, and mirrorless “cine-style” vintage photo lenses.
This Hand Controller comes with a compact knob design that is similar to professional follow focus hand units. The design is akin to the focus wheel of the Tilta Nucleas-M hand unit.
It has a range of 300 feet (91.44 meters). It contains not only automatic but manual calibration of the lens if you are using the lenses that do not have a hard end stop at close focus and infinity through the ability to set up A-B limits on the Hand wheel controller.
The controller provides record Run/Stop functionality for a variety of camera systems.
- WIRELESS CONTROL: From Up to 300 Feet Away
- PRECISE FOCUS: via Marking Disc & A-B Hard Stop Limits
- 6 HOURS OF POWER: via a Single 3.7V 14500 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (not included)
- RUN STOP CAPABLE: via the Hand Unit’s REC Button and Run Stop Cable (not included)
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Make the Hand Wheel Perfect for Gimbals, Shoulder Rigs, or Focus Pulling Stations
Note: Only use R/S cables that are specifically designed for the Nucleus-Nano system