The World’s First Thunderbolt LTO-6 Drive
mTape Thunderbolt Highlights
- World’s first LTO-6 tape drive with Thunderbolt connectivity
- The ONLY LTO solution that is Thunderbolt certified by Apple & Intel
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Reads and writes to both LTO 5 & 6 tapes, reads LTO 4 tapes
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- External SAS port enables writing to two or more LTO drives simultaneously
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered – Enables use in any environment
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- mTape is also available with SAS interface
- Ships complete with Fujifilm LT0-6 cartridge, Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt cable
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mTape supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
Our free mTape Utility is the simple way to mount mTape using LTFS. Once installed, just connect mTape to your Mac and launch the utility to safely format, mount, and eject tapes.