Part # EB3T
ExpressBox 3T provides an ‘outside-the-box’ solution for using PCIe cards with Thunderbolt™ 2-equipped computers. High-performance work flows are possible by connecting a Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer to a Thunderbolt™ 2 expansion chassis containing PCIe cards such as video capture, media transcoding, audio processing, and fast data storage. And because Thunderbolt™ 2 is also based on DisplayPort technology, you can daisy chain a high-resolution display with yournMagma ExpressBox 3T.
- Supports (3) full-length PCI Express cards
- Attach PCIe cards to Thunderbolt™ 2-enabled computer
- Extension of PCI Express signals outside the computer
- Daisy-chain or end-point device
- Thunderbolt™ 2 features speeds up to 20Gbps
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Use any combination of x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards
- Hot-swappable cooling fan
- Works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher and Windows 7 and 8
- Additional blower for extra hot cards
- Optional built in drivebay for up to four (4) 2.5″ SSD or SAS/SATA drives
- 250W power supply with (2) auxiliary power connectors
Mac Pro® Rackmount Kit
Part # RKIT-MP
Accessible, adaptable, and dynamic. Magma’s Mac Pro Rackmount Kit is designed for maximum flexibility. The Mac Pro Rackmount Kit is designed to make getting to your hardware easy, while still allowing for multiple configurations. Connect storage, PCIe expansion, or any hardware you might need in the extended 4U shelving space next to your Mac Pro, which is housed in a super secure slide out bracket.
Combine the Mac Pro Rackmount Kit with either Magma’s ExpressBox 1T or ExpressBox 3T and create a dynamic duo of Apple horsepower and PCIe expansion. Connect video capture, media transcoding, audio processing, SSD storage, and many of your other favorite PCIe cards with ease. The modular design allows users to quickly disconnect their Magma expansion chassis and take your valuable PCIe cards with you on the go.
The Mac Pro Rackmount Kit minimalist design gives users the power to create custom Mac Pro setups, tailored to their specifications, with no complications.
- Simple cable management
- Convenient access to I/O ports
- Quick disconnect your peripheral devices
- Multiple options for PCIe expansion/storage
- Utilize your existing Magma Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Customize your setup, your way, no complications
- Easy sliding rack assembly for quick access to cables connections
- Optimum air flow design
- Flexible mounting: right or left side Mac Pro mounting
- Easy access open face front and back