Lightweight with touch screen (Portkey PT5 II)
The Portkeys PT5 II is a 5-inch (12.7cm) on-camera monitor, which is perfect for filmmakers and content creators that are looking for something more budget friendly. It only weighs 150g/5.29oz thanks to the polycarbonate housing. The toughened glass of the touchscreen will protect the display from possible scratches.
Compact dimensions of 136 x 72 x 18.3mm make shooting with the PT5 II feel like having a smartphone attached to your camera, yet with much more useful features.
Color reproduction is more accurate with a rich level of color details and no color branding thanks to a maximum brightness of 500 nits, and a 10-bit (8 + 2 FRC) panel.
The screen displays a FullHD 1920 x 1080 resolution, has a large 178˚ viewing angle, and lastly a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
Professional monitoring features for monitoring your video signal includes:
- A Peaking algorithm assists you to focus easily
- Exposure tools: Zebra, False Colour, Luma, RGB Waveform, and histogram to expose the image accurately
- 3D LUT monitoring. It is possible to load custom LUTs through the USB Port
- Framing guides, aspects, grids, and Auto image flip
- Audio meters. You can monitor your audio signal through the 3.5mm headphone jack on the left side
- Sharpness, brightness, blacklight, color temperature, tint, and chroma adjustments
- Anamorphic image de-squeeze with all the standard ratios (1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x), as well as the possibility to enter custom aspect ratios from 0.25 to 4.0x
You can find a 4K HDMI input, and a 4K HDMI output on the left side. It can take signals up to 4K DCI at 24p, 4K UHD at 30p, or FullHD 1080p at up to 60p. You can monitor your audio signal thanks to the 3.5mm headphone jack.
You can run your monitor via an external battery for unlimited time thanks to the 5.5mm barrel connector 7.4-24V power input on the right side of the monitor.