The HD10CEA converts SD/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analog video and 4-channel balanced analog audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. Analog audio outputs are balanced. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin “D” subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Digital to Analog Audio and Video Converter
- SD/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
- SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
- HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
- 4-Channel Balanced Audio Output
- 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
- Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group