The HD10DA is a miniature, low-cost 1×6 SD/HD (dual-rate) re-clocking distribution amplifier. Featuring six separately buffered HD-SDI outputs, the HD10DA provides automatic input cable re-clocking and equalization to 125 meters.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Compact SD/HD Distribution
- Six Separately Buffered Outputs
- Miniature Size
- 125m HD cable equalization (1694 coax)
- HD-SDI or SDI input, auto sensing
- Bi-color LED indication of input lock and rate
- Passes all ancillary data
- +5-18V power supply (included with purchase)
- No dipswitches or configuration required