5.2 inches Sharp 100% P3 color gamut IPS screen (Portkey PT6)
The Portkey PT6 is a 5.2 inch (13.2 cm) lightweight camera touchscreen monitor with a variety of capable features, compacted into a budgetary choice for you.
Made out of robust polycarbonate and ABS, the monitor only weighs about 170g/6oz without the battery.
A maximum brightness of 600 nits makes it perfect for shooting outdoors. A 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color space, allowing for accuracy, color to life reproduction, and no color branding. It has a FullHD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a large viewing angle of 178˚, and a contrast ratio of 1500:1.
Additionally, the left side of the monitor contains an HDMI input port which can take resolutions of up to 4K DCI at 24fps, or 4K UHD up to 30fps. An HDMI output port can be found on the right side, which has a maximum resolution o 1080p60 to output a clean video feed. Additionally, the HDMI output can display a video signal with a 3D LUT, anamorphic de-squeeze, and image adjustments. This includes brightness, tone modifications, and contrast.
A variety of features
Despite the compact design, the many features of the Portkeys PT6 include:
- False Color and ARRI False Color fashion
- Framing aspects, guides, and grids
- Zoom anywhere on the image thanks to customized image crop
- A new Peaking algorithm comes with a Peaking Frame feature to allow your camera’s UI to stay clear
- Audio meters, allow you to monitor your audio through the 3.5mm headphone jack placed on the left side
- Stretch Leg Tool: you can stretch the bottom part of the image when shooting vertically
- Anamorphic image de-squeeze with all standard ratios (1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x), as well as the possibility to enter a custom aspect ratio from 0.25 to 4.0x
- 3D LUT monitoring and 3D LUT HDMI output. The USB port on the left side of the monitor can load custom LUTs