SmallRig Shoulder Pad Pro (2837)
De SmallRig Shoulder Pad 2837 is een Sony VCT-14 quick release baseplate. Bedoeld voor de cameraman die snel moetkunnen wisselen tussen shouldermount en statiefopstelling. The Shoulder Pad Pro is made out of silicon. This allows it to adapt to the shape of your shoulder for more comfortability.
The Shoulder Pad holds varius connections for attaching accessories. An ARRI rosette mount on both the left and right side provide the option to add accessories like a magic arm. A standard 15mm dual rod system with 60mm spacing are on the back and front of the pad, with a 24mm adjustable height. This can guarantee the spacing between the lens center of the FS5, FX9, Canon C300, URSA MINI and other devices to be the standard 85mm.
The built-in Manfrotto 501 quick release plate can extend the pad by 80mm. This is useful for follow focusing your setup of adding a matte box.
- Built-in flat screwdriver
- Built-in Manfrottow 501mm plates that can be extended to the front by 80mm
- Compatible with the Sony VCT-14 quick release plate
- 2 ARRI Rosette movies
- Fitting and adaptable shoulder pad for comfort
- Front and back 15mm dual rod system, adjustable by 24mm in height
- Various 1/4″ sockets
- URSA MINI
- Canon C100/C200/C300/C500
- Panasonic EVA-1