PortKeys BM5 III
The PortKeys BM5 III is a lightweight 5.5-inch Wide Color Gamut on-camera monitor with a brightness of 2,200nits, HDMI/SDI video inputs one SDI output with HDMI cross-conversion, and wired camera control abilities.
- 5.5-inch, 10-bit panel with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Maximum brightness of 2,200nits in daylight.
- 1 x 3G-SDI input, 1 x HDMI input, 1 x 3G-SDI output with cross-conversion.
- Professional monitoring tools: Waveform, Vectorscope, Peaking, ARRI False Color.
- 3D LUT monitoring and 3D LUT SDI output capabilities.
- Wired camera control for Sony, Canon, Panasonic, BMD, and Z CAM E2.
- TILTA Nucleus N/M wireless with focus wired control.
- Sony NP-F battery plate.
- 4-pin 7.4V-24V power input for external power (D-Tap cable included).
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing: only 351g/12.3oz.