The ADA4 is a 4-channel converter that can be configured as a 4-channel A/D, a 4-channel D/A, 2-channel A/D and 2-channel D/A, or an AES synchronizer.
Supplied Breakout Cable
The included breakout cable provides the audio connections for ADA4, allowing 8 channels of AES audio input and output while keeping the overall size of the Mini-Converter compact and portable.
ADA4 accepts an AES11, wordclock or video sync/color black reference input for synchronization. Reference input and synchronization are automatic with a passive looping reference as well as a separate AES sync output.
Easy-to-access DIP switches allow the audio levels on ADA4 to be configured quickly and clearly while in the midst of a production.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Simultaneous A/D and D/A, or AES Synchronizer
- Full-time AES11 low jitter reference output
- Up to 4 channels of balanced analog to AES/EBU audio
- Up to 4 channels of AES/EBU to balanced analog audio
- Supplied XLR breakout cable
- AES11/Wordclock/Tri-level Sync/Color Black Reference Loop
- Adjustable Audio Levels
- Sample Rate Conversion Between 96KHz and 48KHz
- Dipswitch configuration 5-18VDC Power